03 December 2007

Catching up

Things have been awfully busy around here lately. When I last posted, I was sitting in the airport in Honolulu. We spent a week on Maui for my sister-in-law's wedding and played tourists in Sydney again when Heather's parents visited. Right before all that, I finished my first semester of my Masters program. Needless to say, I have a lot to catch up on and am still gathering my thoughts, not to mention all the pictures.

So as I figure out the best way to catch you up on everything, I wanted to share an article with you from the Dallas Morning News. Please see New A&M coach Sherman has heart of a champion. I'm no fan of the Aggies, but my cousin, Steven Ramirez, was, and the article details the very special relationship between him and Mike Sherman.

No comments: