19 February 2006

The Official Look Right Mailing List

I have heard many positive comments about the new blog, but there is one complaint that has come up a few times. Some of you preferred receiving the emails and fear your won't remember to check the blog. If this sounds like you, I have a solution: the Look Right Mailing List. If you scroll down on the right, you will notice the mailing list sign up box. Enter your name and email address, and verify your subscription when you receive the confirmation email. That's it. I will send out an announcement when the blog is updated, so you don't have to worry about missing anything. Please note that these mailing list notifications will not include the post, but simply a reminder that a new one is available. I will probably include a short description but not the post in its entirety. So if you are worried you won't remember to check in, or if you want more email that is NOT trying to sell you something, sign up today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I think I have a rather exciting life, but I don't think it's eventful enough to post every day. Besides, I've got to do the dishes sometime. And who are you, silverspur?

Chris said...

Three times? Sorry 'bout that.